Welcome to the Nintex Community! To get you up and running, We've compiled some handy tips and tricks below.
Nintex Community is here to help you connect with other Nintex users, provide you with a forum to ask your questions, create discussions and help other users. Be sure to check out our extensive Knowledge Base to check if any of the technical articles can assist you.
- To register, please click Sign Up and enter your email address, a username, your name and surname. Please note we no longer accept GMAIL, HOTMAIL or YAHOO email accounts.
- The first thing to do after registering, is to update your profile. Have a look at your profile page or update your personal settings. Also find out how to update your notification settings and preferences.
- Are you looking for specific information? Use the search bar to find what you need.
- Learn more about how to ask a question on Nintex Community and How to create a great forum post.
- The Sitemap shows you what you'll find on the site, and the different areas you can explore.
- Bookmark content so you can quickly find it later - Check out How to subscribe to your favorite category, topics and users.
Anything else you need to know? Leave a comment below or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org