LookUp in a NINTEX FORMS

• 25 February 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Hello,

I have a form and I can make Look Up Research from SharePoint List with a textbox to an other label of calculated value field.

Like this :

1) My form (My textbox) and my calulated value label.

6566i3C9BCD2903D949DA.png

2) The calculated field

6565i423D1220BD958D47.png

3) The calculated field details

6564i829AB33625E57647.png

Now, It works good, my question is about a form to get informations from users to get the "Country/City/ZipCode/State" datas

Like this :

6567i85C364254934638C.png

In this case I want to make a filter of the Zip Code purposation (Validation) with the country selection and full fill automatically Sate and City with the Zip Code Information with a look Up search.

Have thme got a way to call a online library webservice of country city details datas ?

Have you got some advices to give to me ?

Regards,

Vijay Antoine MICK

2 replies

Badge +7

If I understand you correctly, you want to populate the information from a public web service based on the Country and Zipcode selection? I know that there are multiple web services available that you can use, but those are mostly restricted to one country (and are mostly not free).

I did find the following web site that has a web service section, which enables you to download the entire data as a text file. Even though it is static information, it might be something to take a look at. http://www.geonames.org/export/

Badge +12

@VijayAntoine .....If you want to call the web services on the Nintex forms then you need 2016 version of the form. If you don't have that then only way you can do is via workflows.

If your requirement is for USA then did you explore USPS web service or APIs option?