You may see the following errors when configuring your Nintex Live installation:
PartialChain: A certificate chain could not be built to a trusted root authority.
RevocationStatusUnknown: The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate.
OfflineRevocation: The revocation function was unable to check revocation because the revocation server was offline.
This resolution to this issue is to reinstall the certificates installed by Nintex during the installation.
1. Go to Central Admin -> Security -> Manage Trust
2. Delete the following Nintex Certificates: (PLEASE NOTE: certificates installed by Nintex may change in the future)
a. Baltimore CyberTrust Root.crt
b. GTECyberTrust Global Root.cer
c. Microsoft Internet Authority.cer
d. Microsoft Secure Server Authority.cer
e. Thawte Primary Root CA.cer
f. Thawte SSLCA.cer
g. Thawte SSL CA_SHA2.cer
3. Run installer up to this step then extract files to a folder on local machine
4. Navigate to ‘Certs’
5. Go back to Central Admin -> Security -> Manage Trust and upload certificates one by one. Please ensure certificate names are consistent.
6. Test the Live Connection again in Central Administration
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.