Solved

Process Manager Notification

• 6 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Can Process Manager send a notification to the users identified as a group under the Teams & Locations identifier?   See example.  This user is identified as an offshore employee.  All employees with an offshore identifier in their user profile needs to recieve a notification.  

icon

Best answer by AdrianGaribdass01 7 March 2024, 21:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello @AdrianGaribdass01 - Could you elaborate on what type of notification you mean in this context? Would that be a custom message or in the context of e.g. a process update?

Badge +2

This would be a custom message, e.g., an internal communication using the message feature within the document library.  As explained, we use the Teams & Locations tag within each user profile to tag our employees as Offshore or Onshore.  In this instance, we would only want all the Offshore employees to receive a link to this internal communication/document.  

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I see. Unfortunately, Process Manager only supports a single email addition in the email field at this point in time. However, I see the usefulness of utilising e.g. a Role/Responsibility/Tag as a way of email distribution. I scanned the https://ideas.nintex.com/ and I didn’t see any similar suggestions, so I would suggest you add it there in order for it to gather more interest and support so it can be added to a future roadmap.

Badge +2

Idea created: PMP-I-505.  please vote!