Skip to main content

I have a support ticket in, but looking here as well to see if I can get a quick answer.

With the recent update that Nintex did for Promapp changing the permission structure my users of content that do not have profile and would view content via mini-mode links are now getting login prompts and are not able to view content they were able to view previously.

Has anyone else dealt with and found a solution, or have an idea.

Below are images of config for Mini-mode and View Options tabs from out site.

Thanks.

Edit/Update:  By turning off the last config in Mini-mode that limits access to restricted processes I have been able to return access to mini-mode links.... looking at the documentation for the change it looks like if the group did not get the "All Staff" role as part of the permission transition this could be part of the problem... still trying to resolve thought this will work temporarily.

We had the same problem - if you add ALL STAFF as a permission to each process group under the "Manage Group" screen, it should fix your problem. However, it takes some time for the update to flow through the system, so give it some time.

If it's urgent (like it was for us) then you can turn off the requirement to log in to view restricted minimodes, although it means that you won't have any permissions (which may or may not be an issue for you).