Solved

Anyone else experiencing frequent report time-outs?

• 9 May 2022
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi all

I have reported issues with running various Promapp reports to Nintex, and today am experiencing time-outs when trying to run a different report (Process activities by Role/Responsibility).

Before reporting to Nintex I thought I'd check whether other Promapp customers often experience time outs when trying to run reports, or whether it's just me 🙂

The information I need is not available via the API as far as I know, so that's not an option.

icon

Best answer by Penny 10 May 2022, 20:58

View original

1 reply

Hi Noala, 

This issue with the reports is something that we are very aware of, and our product and development teams are actively working through where the issues are and what the options are to resolve these.  The report you mention is one that has been reported through to us previously, and we have it logged as a defect with the team.

Feel free to send through to support the issues you are seeing, at this stage for this report, our support team will add you to this defect and notify you once it has been resolved or further information is provided by our teams to us.