Solved

Store a Nintex workflow attachment to a folder

• 8 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

Good day Nintex Community,

I am working on  Nintex 2019 workflow, I have a workflow with a request approval action, and in this action I  created a form on edit task form, and in this form a user is suppose to attach a document so I have created a field inside that form for a user to attach the documents. 

The user will receive a form like below ( which is the form that I created) and attach the documents required, however I need the documents attached to go to a specific folder that I created so that they can be traceable, I don’t know how to redirect this attachment to the folder I created and  I cant seem to see where the attachments are saved or where they actually go, please assist.

icon

Best answer by SimonMuntz 9 January 2024, 22:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hi FlorenceRookie9,

It sounds like this inquiry is for Nintex for SharePoint platform, can you re-post your question at Nintex for SharePoint forum?

https://community.nintex.com/nintex-for-sharepoint-14

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

No worries, @Florence  - 

I’ve moved this post over to the Nintex for SharePoint section for you. No need to re-post.

Regards, 

-Sam

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi @Florence,

In SharePoint, attachments are attached to the item they are related to. In this case, the attachment will be on the task item.

You can use a workflow to copy the attachment to a specified folder.