Additional filter options have been added to the Active Directory Broker Filter which previously allowed for filtering of custom Active Directory Properties from a Service Instance level. The new additions now allow you to do the following:
IdentityAttributeFilterIncludeNonSet - Returns a result where the filter value is not specified.
IdentityAttributeFilterIncludeNonSet - Now caters for NotEquals, together with Equals.
For more information on the Active Directory Broker Filter please follow the link below:
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.6) Fix Pack 23.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear browser cache and refresh the page.