When you use the Sync Engine with the K2 Legacy Active Directory Federation Service (ADFS) provider, the Sync does not complete
The following error occurs in the Host Server Log:
“System.DirectoryServices.Protocols.DirectoryOperationException: The size limit was exceeded”
The fix is available in:
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
After applying the fix pack, you will need to do the following:
- Update to the [HostServer].[SecurityLabel] table AuthInit and RoleInit xml values to include a LdapPageSize=”1000” value in the LdapConnection Element.
- Delete the ‘20180913142713_SeedExistingProviders’ value from the [SyncEngine].[__EFMigrationsHistory] table.
- Restart the K2 Server