When you have a set of data that when filtered based on your requirements, the Get List Method does not adhere to the Advanced Filters and only returns a single result.
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.6) Fix Pack 25.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear browser cache and refresh the page.
After applying the Fix Pack you will have to Edit and then Finish the Filter again in order to ensure that it is correctly generated.