April saw a collection of new templates from Nintex Workflow Cloud workflows, custom connectors for Nintex Workflow Cloud, Promapp, and new tools!
Are you interested in Quality Management Solutions? Check out Nintex Partner solutions from InnoVelocity!
If you have not yet had a chance to check out the Discover Nintex Workflow Cloud playlist on the Nintex YouTube channel be sure to review it to see how you can build workflow solutions from scratch with Nintex! Alright, now let's take a look at what was built in April!
- APQC Process Framework - City Government PCF is customized to define processes used primarily by governments of cities and other municipalities.
Nintex Workflow Cloud Workflows
- ToLower - Converting text to lowercase.
- ToUpper - Converting text to uppercase.
Round - This workflow takes a decimal number and rounds down or up to the nearest whole number.
Min from Collection - This component workflow will let your provide a collection of values and will return the largest value.
Min from Two Numbers - This component workflow will find the smallest number.
Max from Collection - This component workflow will let your provide a collection of values and will return the largest value.
Max from Two Numbers - Find the largest number in this component workflow.
Text Length - Find out the length of your text and if you need to trim it.
Insert Text Into - Insert text in the middle or other text, when you don’t have an action that will do it, can be a little daunting.
Abs - You may encounter a situation where you have a number or decimal, and you need to have the absolute value of it.
PadLeft - When you have some text that you need to be padded with a specific character to a specified length.
PadRight - When you have some text that you need to be padded with a specific character to a specified length.
Return to Work - Organizations are going back to their offices, use Nintex Workflow Cloud to quickly collect information.
Kaizen Event Monitor (InnoVelocity) - The Kaizen Event Monitor helps teams improve their processes using proven Six Sigma methodology.
Custom Connectors (Nintex Workflow Cloud)
- Read Excel File - Read contents of an excel spreadsheet (xlsx) within an NWC or K2 workflow (or K2 Form). Results come back as JSON.
- Nintex Workflow Cloud Web Part Solution Starter - SharePoint web part that will enable you to see your Nintex Workflow Cloud forms and tasks.