Skip to main content

5440iE53B938DE7977B77.jpgDemonstrations and Learning

Day 3 was full of demonstrations and sharing of knowledge.  The traffic at the Nintex booth had a busy tempo all day.  I did notice a lot more in-depth conversations and repeat visitors who wanted to learn more.  It is a lot of fun when 3 or 4 different attendees who are all passionate about the same technology get together.  Several times today this happened where they all started to socialize ideas and visions about how to implement solutions.  Once they get on a role, the idea sharing and learning truly begins.  To me, this is what the Ignite conference is all about.

Microsoft Teams Connector!!5443i2A027973005BBDD3.jpg

One of the most exciting moments of the day was the launch of the Teams Connector in Nintex Workflow Cloud (NWC).  I heard some feedback this week from current clients around governance in Teams.  The timing couldn't have been better seeing these connectors going live in NWC.  Stay tuned to the community site for specific posts on the new connectors.  Chris Ellis has a great blog post here.

https://community.nintex.com/t5/Community-Blogs/Microsoft-Teams-and-Nintex-Workflow-Cloud-Better-Together/ba-p/105347

Nintex Sign Powered by Adobe5441iA20D0BADBA3B2B25.jpg

David Stephen from Nintex showed off a process incorporating Nintex Sign at the Adobe booth.  Seeing a process with multiple integrations coming together in one solution is always exciting to watch.  The story isn't as much about the technology, but more about the process itself.

5439iF1D6BE02320A2C77.jpgThe WIT Network

Nintex hosted a Women in Tech Network Happy Hour late in the afternoon on Day 3.  Julia White, CVP at Microsoft, made a special guest appearance and delivered a champagne toast to the group.  The happy hour had a great turnout.  The booth was packed with a ton of energy and great conversations.

Looking forward to Day 4!!

Be the first to reply!