K2 connect 4.6.10 (4.10060.850.0) Release Notes
K2 connect 4.6.10 allows for a clean install or upgrade from a previous version of the product.
The K2 connect installation package can be downloaded from the download’s page available on the K2 Partner and Customer Portal site. See the Installation details below for more information.
The following issues have been resolved in this release.
- When executing a large number of SmartObject events, the K2 service becomes unresponsive which will affect the response of other K2 components such as Workspace.
- Publishing a Service Object from Visual Studio in a cluster environment causes the K2 connect Service Instance name to revert back to the local server name.
- An error occurs stating: "Could not find element '[element]'" when executing a BAPI using internal tables, from the K2 connect Test Cockpit.
- When executing a BAPI a "TABLE_NOT_ACTIVE" error occurs. This is now fixed with the ERPConnect dll being included in the K2 connect installation.
- In this release ERPConnect has been included in the installer and it is no longer necessary to run the ERPConnect.exe
Important Considerations and behavioural changes
- K2 connect 4.6.10 installer now includes the required ERPConnect dlls. For new installations it will no longer be required to install ERPConnect before installing K2 connect for SAP. For upgrades there is also no need to upgrade the ERPConnect software as the new K2 connect installer will automatically do this for you.
- The installer will update K2 connect 32-bit and 64-bit installations. One installer is used for new installations as well as upgrades. When performing an upgrade, the current K2 connect installation will be uninstalled and the new version will be installed. The existing settings will be retained such as the K2 connect license key, however it is important to select the correct database during the installation.
This update includes all the new features and hotfixes that were included in the previous K2 connect Updates, so there is no need to install the updates listed below. The following links are provided for reference to view the new features, enhancements, important considerations and resolved issues contained within the previous updates:
KB000800 – K2 connect 4.6.9 (4.10060.800.0)
KB000750 - K2 connect 4.6.5 (4.10060.750.0)
KB000710 - K2 connect Update KB000710
KB000705 - K2 connect Update KB000705
KB000700 – K2 connect Update KB000700
KB000691 - K2 connect Update KB000691
KB000674 - K2 connect Update KB000674
There is one installer package for K2 connect 4.6.10 (4.10060.850.0) available for download from portal.K2.com that will facilitate upgrades and clean installs.
- For customers who already have K2 connect installed, download the package and install this update.
- For customers who do not have K2 connect installed, download the package and follow the Setup Manager wizard.
- K2 blackpearl 4.6.9 or higher.
|Note: The installer will update K2 connect 32-bit and 64-bit installations. One installer is used for new installations as well as upgrades. When performing an upgrade, the current K2 connect installation will be uninstalled and the new version will be installed. The existing settings will be retained such as the K2 connect license key, however, it is important to select the correct database during the installation.|
The K2 Setup Manager will guide you through the install.