Code Fix: The Oracle Service broker does not return content data of the clob column
When you execute the List Method of the Oracle Service SmartObject to return all data in the clob column, the data returned is “Oracle.DataAccess.Types.OracleClob” and not the actual value.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP17 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP17 to apply the fix.
- Start a new instance of the workflow.