Code Fix: The Oracle Service broker does not return content data of the clob column
K2 blackpearl 4.7
This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you execute the List Method of the Oracle Service SmartObject to return all data in the clob column, the data returned is “Oracle.DataAccess.Types.OracleClob” and not the actual value.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP17 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP17 to apply the fix.
- Start a new instance of the workflow.