Code Fix: After deploying a package using K2 Package and Deployment, view field mappings are unresolved
K2 blackpearl 4.7
K2 smartforms 4.7
K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 32
This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you deploy a package using K2 Package and Deployment, where a view in the package has rules to navigate to a form, some of the view field mappings are unresolved after deployment.
The following error/warning is displayed on the view rules configuration: “Unresolved view field”.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP32 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP32 to apply the fix.
- Re-deploy the package to the target environment.