A SharePoint list has been previously 'appified'.
When selecting the K2 App in the ribbon, the following error appears:
"Thread 1: Exception of type 'SourcecoCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectException' was thrown"
The following steps did not resolve the issue:
- Clear browser cache
- Restart K2 Blackpearl service
- Retest using other users on other devices.
- To resolve this issue, open the K2 setting hidden list on the SharePoint site collection by appending _layouts/15/start.aspx#/Lists/K2%20Settings/AllItems.aspx to the Site Collection URL.
- You will see two entries: "Solution_Designers" and "Soultion_Participants".
Take note of their values.
- Clear out the entries one at a time, then see if you can access the K2 for SharePoint App from the list.
This issue can occur if there is a change in the SharePoint domain name after the K2 for SharePoint App has been registered.