Skip to main content

I'm using the K2 SmarForms Tester to test various form fields. The fields are successfully populated including the people picker.

When completing the people picker manually, the name is resolved to that in the active directory by, for eg, pressing enter.

In the SmartForms Tester, the people picker is populated with the expected value. The problem is that it isn't resolved to the name. Therefore the field is invalid. I tried adding a step to the test case to fix this but was unsuccessful. How can this be resolved?

Hi Teker, 

Thank you for logging this community post. Within the datasource >>> smartobject, what is the identifier & display name set as here ? Is it set to "name" ? 

Kind regards, 

Perc

Hi Perc,

The identifier is LanID. The display is DisplayName. I tried both when populating the picker field with the same unsuccessful result.

Thanks.

Hi Teker, 

Apologies for the delayed response here and thank you for the additional context here. Will it be possible to log a support call for us to investigate further here ? This can be done by going to our site Portal.k2.com and under the support section at the top of the menu you should be able to log a support ticket.

Kind regards, 

Percy