Skip to main content

Hi,

I am new to K2. Actually I am a .NET programmer, Please guide me how to install / setup K2 environment in my local machine (Windows 10).

Please don't share the link. Tell me with steps to follow.

Thanks

I know you don't want a link, but K2 Help (help.k2.com) has exhaustive material on various types of installs, including the minimum system prerequisites that you will have to meet for an install.  It really is comprehensive and that is where you should start.

First off, make sure you meet the hardware and software requirements. If you are planning on setting up everything on your local machine, then you will need to install Microsoft SQL Server, and IIS on your machine. The SQL Server is to host the K2 database, and IIS is to host all the K2 web applications such as SmartForms.

Is your local machine joined to a machine, or on a non-AD workgroup? If you are on a non-AD workgroup, then follow the instruction here.

There will be a wizard to guide you through the entire installation process. If you don't want to read lengthy instructions and links, then just wing it and run the installer. The installer will perform some basic requirements check. If there you encounter any error during the installation process, you will also be notified.

Hi

This easy step by step  link will help you to install k2Click Here

If this article is helpful please dont forget to mark it as KUDOS and solution or KUDOS only.

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum 

Regards

Elvis