Skip to main content

i drag k2 worklist webpart on sharepoint 2010 site page, the page shows the all the worklist items, but suddenly after few days when i click on page on which worklist webpart was dragged is not opened and it continuously loading webpage.

I check K2 black pearl service it was already in running state, i access the workspace i was accessible and i can view the instances from there.

when i restart the k2 black service , page suddenly opened for 15 to 30 seconds, after 30 seconds the page again continuosly going in loading state although k2 black pearl service is started.

your kind responses will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

Could you open the dev tools on the browser (F12) and check under the Console tab if there are any errors? If there are, kindly upload a screenshot.

Thanks.

sir, thanks for your kind reply.

It has nothing to do with console, as when i am restarting the k2 black pearl service, worklist webpart page immediately start to load and shows records, but after 1min when i again try to load , it continuously loading.

Regards,

Hi,

Do you have access to the K2Workspace? Can you check if the worklist items load correctly in K2 Workspace?

The issue might be related to this KB (http://help.k2.com/kb001696). As previously mentioned by ajo, can you check the IE Dev tool (F12) for any errors in Console tab when loading the worklist.

yes i have access to the K2Workspace and yes worklist items load correctly in K2 Workspace

thanks

regards,