Skip to main content

Hi,

Please, where the setting in the below screenshot will be saved (if it will be saved into database, please mention which table that will contain that setting and if it will be saved into  one of K2' configuration files, please mention the config file name, tag name inside the file  and finally the file location)

14947i35031981A90C3455.png

Thanks,

Hi Abdel,

I just want to enquire why you would need to have the details you are requesting?

Is this due to a domain name change ?

If you require to change these values this can all be done with the configuration manger via the installation media.

Please see the following Article:

https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/devref/4.7/default.htm#Database_Reference.html

Mentioned Caution:

'"Do not modify any database definition or database content unless specifically instructed to do so by K2. No changes to the K2 Database definition or content are supported unless specifically instructed by K2.

Direct read access or modification of the data in the K2 database is also not supported, unless specifically instructed by K2, except for the ServerLog table where direct read access is supported.

Any modification of the K2 database or content may result in system instability or failure, therefore it is highly recommended to make backups of the K2 database prior to performing any modification, even when instructed to do so by K2.

This database schema reference is provided for informational purposes only. Note that database schemas may change between product versions, so if you have written custom queries against the K2 database, those queries may break between product versions"

As per the above section I recommend you either log a ticket with support to assist or involve the services team if you require to make environmental changes that effect K2.

Kind Regards,

Nicolaas Swart

Hello Nicolaas,

many thanks for your reply.

Actually, I have a task of migrating the K2 environment and some workflow processes which have been made by another person, so, I do need to know the Topology type (either the K2 has been installed in a separate server or its installed as a Farm). So, I wanted to know what exact Farm topology that has been installed.

Regards,