Skip to main content

hello,

i want to know is k2 smartform has an auto refresh list ?,,

so that we can choose how long (in second) the list refresh automatically.

(seems like a worklist properties).

Thanks before,

Musa

Hi Musa,

If I'm understanding correctly, you want something like the "Refresh Interval" in the web properties pane for K2 Worklist Webparts. 

From what I've read there is a capability to use a refresh list rule for example inserting a list refresh action after a SmartObject call. Other than that however, I'm not sure if this is available in a more elegant way.

Hi Ms/Mrs. Alyssa,

Yes. a Refresh Interval.

a function that can list the view it self by time interval that we set  (so the user no need click or do anything to refresh the list again)

so that means K2 doesn't have it right (except the worklist control) ?.

Thank you,

Musa

Hi Musa,

Currently K2 SmartForms has a refresh option in the rule structures, this rule can be used in item views, List views and editable list views to refresh. Note that you will not be able to set how long the list refreshes.

There however is a custom control called "Timer-Control" which will provide the ability to execute a rule after the timers time (which you have set) has run out.

http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/Timer-Control/ba-p/1055

Please note that K2 product support does not directly support any custom code or custom controls.

Kind Regards,

Raymond

Dear Raymond,

Thank you 🙂. the control help me.

I'll try it.

Best Regards,

Musa

How do you actuallu use this control?

I have it installed and put it on my view.

I want it to pause the view for 10 seconds when a rule is running.

I am on K2 5.1 my data source is an Azure Database, I am not finding the refresh function, can some one be more specific where I can find this?