Skip to main content

Hi fellows

I would like to ask some questions.

1) How to automatically attach the file from the locahost , is there are ways other than manually attach in file attachment.

2) How to automatically open the file and save again in same location. 

Thank you 

Good Day Smart2boy

Unfortuantily it does not look like this functionality is available out of the box. The control nor the rules offer the ability to automatically change a file in the File or Image attachments controls.

In addition, I have tried to inject some custom code into a view using a literal data label in attempt to populate the File and Image attachment control however these attempts failed to provide the desired result, thus providing conformation that the functionallity is not available out of the box.

You might be able to get this working with some custom code however that would not be supported by K2 product support. The other alternative I can suggest would be to log a feature request for this.

You can create an new OR like an existing feature here: https://ideas.k2.com/ideas/search?utf8=✓&query=copy

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Kind Regards

Raymond