Skip to main content

I have a button which opens a link to a website.

When this link opens in Internet Explorer it appears fine.  When the same link is used to open a link in Firefox, the window does not have a scroll bar.   ???

Is there an item I should be configuring differently when I add the button?

I have noticed that the window in Firefox can move up and down with using the arror keys.

Can I force a browser window to have scroll bars?

Hi BKlaege,

I honestly don't know how to force the browser through K2 to meet standards of the behaviour that you are looking for, but what I can suggest is that you can check the K2 Product Compatibility, Integration and Support documentation on the below link and try to relate if the version of your K2 and the browser(s) you are using correspond to the given documentation.

http://help.k2.com/k2compatibilitysupportmatrix

can you please as well attach the screenshot that depicts how you achieve the above explained functionality, I think that will help in the process of troubleshooting this issue.

Regards,

Abraham.

Abraham,

Thanks for your quick response.

I am no browser expert, but thanks for the compatibility matrix.  I checked my version of Firefox, and I am using 53.0, which is greater than 48.0.2 found in the matrix.

I am attaching a screen shot of the rule which opens the website.  We put in a link, so that people using this form can access the testing center website to find out the hours of operation.  There is nothing in the rule to do with scrolling, or defaults, etc.

I have no clue what browser setting impact scrolling, or if there is a form size that I could change to have an impact.  Will keep investigating.

Thanks!