Skip to main content

Hello Friends,

I have a scenario, where in a workflow we have client events CA, CB, CC which will be assigned to users UA, UB, UC

Now we have a particular User  SU, who should be able to access all above mentioned tasks and he should be able to perform action too..

Could you please let me know how we can achieve this with out adding SU as destination user to CA, CB, CC.

Hi VJay,

If you go to the K2 Management page > Workflow Server > Server Rights

https://[K2 Site]/Management/#WorkflowServer/ServerRights

And you give your "admin" user admin rights, he should be able to see and action tasks?

Should you feel that this post provided useful information andor an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such by using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for the information,

I'm the Admin of this workflow and the task is assigned to some other user and i'm unable to see his task, where can i see all tasks?

Hi VJay,

Try going to the Users > Task List section?

https://[K2Site]/Management/#UserManagement/Worklists

Should you feel that this post provided useful information andor an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such by using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

HI Gareth,

I think you are refering to 4.7 runtime site. But here Where do we see all tasks in version 4.6.11

Hi VJay,

In 4.6.11, open K2 Workspace > Workflow Server > Worklists.

That should enable you to see all the work list items.

Cool.. This is what i'm looking for.

Thanks, If possible could you also let me know, which SmartObject this page uses to get the data.

Hi VJay,

That information is built up with quite a large SQL query querying the information from various tables within the K2 Database.

I have found a SmartObject that might help you, "Process Instance".

I will have to dig a bit more to see if you can use a Smartobject to retrieve the data.

Cool, 

Thanks a lot Gareth!! Please update if you've found the SmartObject that can be directly used for this data.