When you attempt to start the K2 Server, it stops responding and is no longer accessible.
The following application error occurs in the event log:
“Faulting application name: K2HostServer.exe”
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.4) March 2022 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 16.
- K2 Five (5.6) Fix Pack 14.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.