When you attempt to log on using Forms STS with a SQLUM user there is a long delay and an error may occur.
The following error may occur: "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it [IP]:5555"
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.3) January 2022 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 06.
- K2 Five (5.6) Fix Pack 15.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.