When you have an Azure Active Directory/SharePoint service instance, and you execute the “GetUser” method, an error occurs.
The following error occurs: "Resource 'manager' does not exist of one of its queried reference-property objects are not present"
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.4) November 2021 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 06.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear browser cache and refresh the page.