Skip to main content
I have a changeviewevent in one of my activities. But it results in an error 28031 TemplateName XML Field not found error. What is the cause of this error

Are you referring to the InfoPath Change View event wizard from blackmarket?  The wizard is really quite simple.  Is it possible the name of the InfoPath template was changed after the wizard was run?  I would suggest re-running the wizard and re-selecting the InfoPath form.

Ya the wizard is from Blackmarket. The template name was changed but the wizard still showed the old template name.
The wizard doesn't know you have changed the template name until you re-run it.  There is no design-time event that tells the wizard that the template has been renamed.  Also make sure you are running the latest version of the wizard that was posted about a month ago for some minor fixes.
yea. you're right..even when i re ran thewizard i was still getting the same error..i had to completely remove the template from the solution and add it again to make it working

I am having the same problem, but never changed the template name.  I created a new process with a InfoPath form, didn't change the template name, and had the same problem.  Am I missing something?

I resolved this by changing the InfoPath template name in the Design view.  Through File-->Properties.

My template name was A-107_E, but the XML Field was A107E.  I tried changing the XML Field to match the template name, but that messed all kinds of things up.