Skip to main content

In the VPC image in BlackPearl workspace the search functionality that used to search K2Log, is that integrated with the search on top of Worklist?   (I can't find a separate search.)

If I am an admin, how do I differentiate the search from (my own worklist items, all active items of a process that I am admin?)

Is there a comparison document that differentiate the behavior between K2 .NET 2003 and BP?

Hi Peter,

No, the search on the Worklist is only used to search worklist items.  Currently, there isn't a direct search funtionality as you are used to in K2.net 2003.  I think the idea is to build your own custom report on which you can specify certain filters both during design- and runtime.

Regards,

Ockert

If the user submitted a purchase request, a trip request, a vacation request, and he wants to find out where the his requests are, how is it currently being done?

Shouldn't that function be part of the product?   A page that gives the user a summary view of his outstanding requests?

Or is there a SmartObject that I can query (Status=Active, Initiator=personXYZ)?