Skip to main content

Symptoms

I have downloaded the HelpDesk (Defect Tracking) Application Accelerator and I can not find the process workflow anywhere. It was stated in the documentation that it was created in K2 Studio, but after deploying it to my VM, and searching, I can't find any project for it. I am attempting to reverse engineer the application and I need the process workflow to be able to do this.

Diagnoses

Conducted Go To meeting and verified customer has updated the VM to the prerequisite 4.6.11 K2 build. Walked the customer through steps to download a local copy of the workflow that can be opened via K2 Studio.

Resolution

Good morning David,

Thanks for meeting me on the Go To Meeting and I was glad to see that you had already updated your Denallix VM t 4.6.11. The latest Application Accelerators require a minimum of 4.6.11. Please accept this resolution to close this ticket.
Obtained a local copy of the workflow via the following steps:
K2 Workspace > Management Console > “Workflow Server” > Processes > "The Workflow Name" > Versions.
Select the download link and then extract the files.
Open K2 Studio and select Open. Browse to the downloaded .k2proj file and select OK.

Be the first to reply!