Skip to main content

I have a couple of workflow instances that have stuck. They are in an active state, but the current activity has hung up.

When I view the worklist in Server Manager, the task is displayed as Available and has the proper destination user. However, the user never received the email (an infopath client event) nor is the task available on the K2 Tasklist webpart. The Infopath xml file has been created and can be opened (if you know where to look for it). It looks normal.

When I look at the ViewFlow diagram, it shows the icon color on the activity as blue, and the icon for the event is till gray. When I look at other workflow instances, the activity that is current will have a blue icon, but the started (but not completed) event will also be in blue. I'm trying to figure out why it is stuck, and how to correct it. I have stopped and restarted the process instance with no changes. It is not in an error state, and I can't find anything in the K2Server logs to indicate what is wrong.

I can't find anything to indicate what the icon colors mean in Viewflow - I have figured out that blue is active, red is error, green is complete - is there anything else significant about the colors?

Help - this is rather urgent.

Steve

Hi Steve.

For urgent matters, please open a formal support ticket to get the attention it needs.

Thanks. 

Do you have preceding or start rule in that activity?