Skip to main content
I want to view All processInstance in the WorkFlow (include deleted ProcessInstance).

How can i do it?

Help me!!!!! 😢 😢
You can have "Filters" in the "Reports" and in the "Worklist"
K2.net 2003 Workspace (Reports):
If you are working in "Reports", you can add a filter to the existing one. For a new one, add a filter and you will able to click on an instance and then click on Filters and "Filter Options and then Is Equal To to Deleted . Save and there go!!

K2.net 2003 Worklist:
If you are working in the Worklist, you will not be able to see the Deleted items. The status have only have the following filters available:
Active
Error
Running
Stopped

Here s an example you can try out:
The K2.net 2003 Worklist by default has 2 filters specified, 1. Status = Open & 2. Status = Available. What I suggest in this case is that you Add a new View in the View List of Worklist, once added select the View to insure that it is active and click on the Filter Options tab, this will allow you to specify various filters specific for the newly added View. Create a filter that will only display items when the Status of the Worklist Item = Sleep.

Please let me know if you are happy.

Regards,
David
This will allow you to view deleted/completed items in Worklist? Sleep is the same as Deleted/Completed from the Report filter?

"Status of the Worklist Item = Sleep"
Thanks for your help!. But my intention is: I want view deleted Process Instance by Coding, and i don't known how to do it.

Help me!

Thanks a lot.
Thanks for your help!. But my intention is: I want view deleted Process Instance by Coding, and i don't known how to do it.

Help me!

Thanks a lot.
Thanks for your help!. But my intention is : I want to view deleted process instance by Coding, and i don't known how to do it.

Help me!!! 😶 😶

Thanks for you help.
Hey you,

just a small hint. I am not so sure if three exclamation points and two angry smilies will speed up the response from the experts around here.