Skip to main content

We have some to do tasks that we want to enable escalation on. I know it worked at one point but doesn't seem to be doing anything now. We are using Nintex Workflow 2013 (3.0.7.0).

212964_pastedImage_2.png

I've tried working with Days, Hours, Minutes. Checking and Un-checking Time calculation boxes but the workflow continues to sit. I know at one point we had it turned on and it worked for a few but I don't know for sure it worked for all of them as it seems there should have been more affected then actually were. Any ideas why this might not be moving forward as expected?

do you have any reminders configured?

escalation take place just after all the reminders are sent out

Yes - reminders were coming out but task was not escalating. I got the escalation to work but only after turning off the reminders. 

so you say all the reminders were gone, plus escalation time counted since last reminder elapsed as well and task wasn't completed?

So your saying that the reminders have to be completed before it will escalate? So if I set the number of reminders to 10 and it has only sent 9 before the escalation time expires it will not escalate because it still needs to send reminders? If this is correct then that was likely my issue.

yes.

that's exactly how escalation works