Skip to main content

Hi friends,

i am new to k2 blackpearl,previously i used K2 2003.I installed k2 blackpearl successfully.when i select like this

go to program files--->select K2blackpearl-->k2 studio designer-->

the pop up window displays like devenv.exe is not found

pls tell me how to solve.

thanks,

schand 

Hi schand,

The K2Studio designer shortcut points to Visual Studio's "Devenv.exe". Your Visual Studio is probably not installed to the default path which is "C:Program FilesMicrosoft Visual Studio 8Common7IDEdevenv.exe". It is a known issue that the installer do not update the shortcut target correctly.

You should be able to fix this by changing the shortcut target to the actual Visual Studio directory.

Hope this helps

Regards

Hi,

thanks for reply,i done it wht u say like.but the visual studio opened.i go fr selecting new project----it opens the on pop up window,left side i select K2,that time right side i did not find any thing like K2 empty project,K2 workflow.how i can find those templates.any configuration is required.

thanks,

schand

Are you running on any other language than English?

If so, that is probably the problem.  Full localization and other language support is planned for a future hotfix.

Regards,

Ockert

Hi Ockert

i am not running any languages,i am not install any hotfix.is it required.or any configuration problem is there i dont know.pls tell me how to solve.

thanks,

schand 

Ockert,

Does this mean that I can only install K2 BP (only the Visual Studio designer fortunatly) on an English operating system or is there a manual work-around?

Regards, Gabriel

Hi Gabriel,

I haven't tested it on any other language OS so I can't really say.

Starting early 2008, we will be looking at different language OS's though.

Regards,

Ockert