Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I try to create a BDC application on the "K2 Administration" tab in the Central Admin. Once, I click "Create Applicaion" I cannot select a Shared Services Provider (SSP) to host my K2 BDC. It doesn't list anything. However, the other part for MOSS integration is work well.

Anyone has experience on this?

Thank you in advance

12783iC754781A54F73DC7.jpg

Noone?

Hi,

We are currently looking into this issue. I will let you know as soon as we have an answer to this.

One workaround is to create a new SSP. All ssp's created after K22blackpearl] is installed will be listed.

Regards

Gert

Hi Gert,

Thank you very much for your answer. After I try this, I will update the result again.

Hi,

Is there any progress on this issue. We have same problem, and creating new SSP is not best option.

Should I create support request on this issue?

Best regards

Zvonimir

We hit this issue previously in one of our setups.  From what I seem to recall, the fix was to recreate a new SSP, set it as the default and delete the old one.  After this was done, everything was working fine.

Well, it is great solution if don’t have lot of data and customizations in SSP. I did try to create new SSP, and it is working, but no luck with existing one. I even tried to delete and then restore SSP, no luck...