Skip to main content

I'm trying to deploy a simple process with InfoPath integration, and while it builds just fine, it fails during deployment with this error:

Server was unable to process request --> Object not set to an instance of an object

Has anyone else experienced this, or have any ideas what it could mean? 

Redid my process and info path form, and this time it worked.  Not sure what I did differently, unfortunately *shrugs*
This can occur if there is something out of reference at deploy time.  For instance, lets say there is a SharePoint Url or reference to a Role in the K2 workspace you can get an error on deploy if they are not there...
Ran into this problem again, and this time it was resolved by telling the InfoPath form to open in InfoPath, while I had previously set it to open in the web browser.  This is an option in teh InfoPath Integration wizard in the deployment location section - Seems that setting the 'Form Client' to 'Web Browser' prevents me from deploying the form.  This might just be a coincidence, but does anyone know if something special is required to use the web browser option here?
Chances are you have not validated your InfoPath form and there are compatibility issues. Run the compatibility checker and make sure there are no errors.