Skip to main content

Hello togehter,

first i have to say, that im a beginner in K2 and you can correct or discuss with me when i make some mistakes.

Now to my questions:

I understand it so, that in report designer, the Primary Data Source is the Main Source (kind of fields) with which i can build my report and get the informations. And the related data is the date which i choose from the primary data and finally (can) use in my report.

But i dont understand the difference between Activity Data und Activity Instance. Both have the Activity Instance ID implemented, but when i generate my report with activity data i dont geht any result, but when i use the activity instance i get all results i want to. What is the main difference between Data and Instance? good would be an answer with an example, for better understanding.

And what is activity data slot , activity slot xml, activity xml?

I think its the same with event and process.

There are a lot of Related Data which i can use, process statistics graph, process xml...... i searched a few hours to find an answer where all this general smart objects are declaired, but i find nothing about it. In my opinion general values have to be declaired somewhere. Maybe i didnt find them.

Be the first to reply!