Skip to main content

Hi,

I am creating a K2 Workflow for new Hires into a company.  Each new hire has one Workflow associated with it.

Within the Workflow I have a repeating table in an InfoPath form and I want to take each of the entries in this table and route this information to a Destination Userid associated with each of the entries.   As the information is routed it will remain within the K2 Workflow so we can monitor the whole process.   

The InfoPath form (which is associated with a SharePoint(MOSS) Form Library) holds many details including the names of the Systems we want to define for each New Hire .   The destination Userid is held in a SharePoint(MOSS) List which contains the System and the Destination Userid 

I was looking for a solution which would probably use 2 SmartObjects.  I can make an association between the two SmartObjects so that can select the correct Destination ID for each System.   

I need to read each System from the InfoPath Form in turn, associate with it the common and relevant information for each New Hire and route the InfoPath form to each Destination Userid. 

So for instance if the New Hire (InfoPath Form) needs 3 systems we need to route information to 3 Destination ideas within the Workflow.

Does anyone have a good/better method of working this issue?

Thanks,

Peppa

not sure if this helps but this thread covers how to write a repeating table to a SmartObject

http://www.k2underground.com/forums/permalink/24729/25092/ShowThread.aspx#25092