Skip to main content

Hi all,

We've a K2 blackpearl process that is integrated with Sharepoint 2007.

Now we've a new requirement like redirecting a task to a different user. Going through the forums, I found how to redirect by passing the K2 serial number and using the WorkListItem.Redirect("destination user").

Under K2 workspace, the task is created for the redirected user and removed from the person who redirected it.(works fine)

But in sharepoint the task is created for the user who redirected it.(not fine)

Also in a normal case, a mail will be sent to the user which works fine. (without redirection works fine)

But in the case of redirection, the mail has to go to the redirected user and a task has to be created for the redirected user in sharepoint.

Your inputs/comments are invaluable!!!!!!

Thanks & regards,

Phanibabu Kandala 

Hi,

Is there no one who has worked on redirection of a task with respect to K2 blackpearl & sharepoint integration.

I wanted to know how exactly the workflow is handled in case of a redirection of K2 blackpearl & sharepoint integration.

Kindly give your valuable inputs.

Its very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Phanibabu Kandala

Hi,

Is this working for you now??. I have a similar requirement where I have to redirect a task that is assigned to someone in the Processor group. I am not able to figure out how to Programmatically redirect a task from one's queue to another person's queue.

Please let me know if you found the solution.  It is very urgent!!!

Thanks for your help in advance!!!

Sangeetha