Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

Can someone explain to me how to escalate(send e-mail) to activity destination user if an activity isn't finished on time ?

I've tried to send an email by using escalation wizard. I used Context Browser and drag'n'droped Activity Destination Instance -> User -> Email to 'To:' field on Email settings form, however I'm getting an error on compile:

"Error    1    Can not use Destination users if Activity is SingleInstance for DefaultEscalation Escalation Action.   "

Also, I don't understand why can't I specify "Destination user" as mail recipient (checkbox is always disabled).

I'm sure that there is a dumb simple solution to my problem, but I'm a K2 newbie so I don't see it. 

Thanks,

Kruno

hi..

I have Client Event that have 2 destination users..before they get the event I want them to get mail..

the problem is that the mail is being doubled for the both of the users..each of them gets two identical  mails..

I use "slot per user" ..this is the reason?

Why is that??

please help me..

Yes.  If you are using a server mail event (or any event) before a client event that is plan per destination then it will run once for each slot.  Depending on your suceeding rule, any events after the client event will run from 1 to the number of slots times.  The article that Blake references is an excellent source of information for advanced destination planning.

I have a similar issue in BlackPoint, but I'm not sure the planning options described here are available.

I've created a new forum post here for BlackPoint in case anyone can help.

Thanks.