Skip to main content
Hi,

I'm quite new to K2 but I have a question.

I have built a process in K2.net Studio and have had to pin some of the lines to make it easier to follow the flow of the process.

However, after running the process and looking at the view flow in Workspace, the lines are not pinned making it difficult to see the flow of the process.

Is this a bug? Is there a way to resolve this?

Many thanks
JB
icon-quote.gifrowdyangel:
Hi,

I'm quite new to K2 but I have a question.

I have built a process in K2.net Studio and have had to pin some of the lines to make it easier to follow the flow of the process.

However, after running the process and looking at the view flow in Workspace, the lines are not pinned making it difficult to see the flow of the process.

Is this a bug? Is there a way to resolve this?

Many thanks
JB

i've found the same problem, as well as the labels that are attached to the lines not being in the same place either
This is a known issue in the way the Viewflow component renders the graphic. The problem is actually in the fact that the pinned positions are only stored in the design-time K2.net Studio files and not transferred to the database during an export to the runtime environment. Unfortunately, I do not know of any workaround at this stage.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Ockert
Any update from K2 that will fix this future release?
I think it is a great feature particular for a complex workflow.

Currently all lines in my workflow are overlapped each other, and users are not easy the trace for sure.

Hope pin line and line color can effect on workspace workflow chart
To be honest, I don't think it will be addressed in K2.net 2003. The next release is due out early next year and I'm sure the development team has taken this into consideration.

Regards,
Ockert