Skip to main content

Hello all - 

Is it possible to leverage our Azure AD to grant access to Nintex Workflow Cloud?

The idea would be to create a group within our Azure AD to control who has access, when they are removed, etc. but allow users to use their existing credentials across all environments. As it stand right now, we currently have our internal credentials, as well as ones for Hawkeye, NWC, and the App Studio.

I know you can login using your NWC account for the App Studio, but we want everything to the same across the board as well as give us the power to easily remove user access via our Azure AD.

I feel that I already know the answers, but looking for better, more eloquent, explanations.

Thanks

Hi Jesse, have you read this recent update on SSO for our Nintex product? Identity Management Service

Yes I read this while I was on vacation and this seems to cover everything that we will need happy.png

I am particularly interested in connecting to our Azure AD as this the primary ask; "Can we control our users through our existing Azure AD?"

Once everything is in place, I am sure that we will start using it across the board, which will help immensely with user management.

That link now returns a 404 error.

Have a look at the help article on enabling federation:

https://community.nintex.com/t5/How-To-s/Nintex-Workflow-Cloud-Active-Directory-Integration/ta-p/83635