Skip to main content

Hello! I'm in the final stages of the development of my Nintex Form. While the rules have been the hardest to learn for me what's more frustrating is that the fields like to move for no reason. Sometimes I can move/fix them and sometimes I can't no matter what I try. The below is the back in (published) layout that shows the "How will the Logo be used" question next to it's answer. They are in a panel on their own (I've confirmed that pieces are included) and in the overall panel. However when I preview the form before publishing and look at it after published the "How will the Logo be used" question is right above the request status and sometimes right on top of it. I removed the logo panel and re-added it. I don't know what to do next. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

do you have any rules on the control next to "how will the logo be used?" label?

‌ Yes the entire panel is hidden unless it is a logo request and then the answer to the question is required if it is a logo job

it looks like the control is being hidden.  can you screenshot the appearance settings of that control and it's corresponding label please?

‌ I am sorry for the delay in my response; all of the controls are hidden at one point or another; I got it back to the way it should be but have found if I move other panels (tightening up the form) it will cause unrelated questions to move. I am talking to TCSC about it next week. Thank you for your help.