Skip to main content

Well this is odd. I am using the responsive form for Nintex 2016 and when we print the completed form, the selections for my multi-select checkboxes do not print the checked selections. The single-select radio buttons, dropdowns, and text fields all print.

The selections show that they have been made on the electronic version of the form, but the multi-select questions look blank when printed. This isn't good from an audit perspective. There will be times our auditors will need to print the form. Has anyone else found this issue? I shouldn't have to make any special settings to get this to print. It should just work.

Thoughts?

UPDATE

I have reported this as a bug to Nintex. It appears that the form does print and indicate the multi-select choice, but it is very hard to see. If you look below, you will see what I am talking about. The box with the slightly darker outline is the selected box:

Are you using any custom js/css on this form? If not it sounds heavily like a bug that should be reported to nintex!

No, no custom anything.

Grr...I was afraid of that. I will report the bug.