Skip to main content

trying to get a new development k2 server setup. Standalone install, AD, DNS, IIS, SQL, reporting services, and K2 server all on the same box. I have hacked my way up to this point, but I am stuck whenever I try to pull up a report from the k2 server

The item '/Standard Reports/Hidden/Activity Statistics' cannot be found.

I see the Standard Reports folder under configuration, but i do not know where it is supposed to go! Can someone look at their standalone install, and find where this gets dropped for me? I have a feeling it is under the ReportsServer application for sql reporting services. K2 Installer was unable to manually change the config files when I installed it. It must be hardcoded to look for reporting services install at MSSQL.1, and mine is MSSQL.3

are you executing the report from the Workspace, check on your reporting services instance via the report manager that the folder structure is present and that the reports have been deployed to that location.

You can for sure install the K2 OOTB reports to instances of SSRS just make sure you pick the right instance during execution of the K2 configuration manager.

Also check you configuration logs located "%InstallDIR%K2 blackpearlConfigurationLog" to see if there is any info in there.

Mark