Skip to main content
Could be a possible solution... But how would I workaround the K2 security?

I'm not a K2 expert so my question is how can I tell K2 to send a notification to a specific email? Don't we need to supply usernames?

And if we can send notifications to an email, how do I configure K2 so that the members of this email distribution group will not receive a security error when clicking on the hyperlink towards the form inside the email notification?

Thanks,
Hello,

How can we send notification to only one common Inbox where multiple users have access and let them open the available worklists without a security error? In other words, I want to send my notification to group@mail.com email address where a group of users will have access. Each of these user will have to be able to click on the email links to open the specific form. I suspect we will run into a security issu. Am I right?

Another issu is that we want to send a notification to a special email address, say symposium@mail.com, where an Inbox is being controled by an application which distributes, randomly, incoming emails to a group of users. How can I be sure, that any email being sent to that group of users, they will be able to open the links towards the forms?

All of these are being ask by our customer, because they do not want individual emails being sent to specific user in case some of them might be on sick leaves or out of the office. Since most of these notifications need quick replies, matter of a couple of hours, they need quick response even if the user is absent or away from is desk!

Any idea will help,

Regards,
Can't you just send it to an email distribution group containing those users? You'll have to pre-define the members of that list.