Skip to main content

Hi folks,

I successfully createad the Workflow and everything is working according to my business requirements. Once Workflow is completed, users want to see for later for reference.

So, for that we plan to archive the Forms to some other document library. For that i used SharePoint document wizard and used Upload document as K2 Field. But this one store as a XML file not as a infoPath form.

Here my question is how can i archive the InfoPath form to new Document Library and Open as a InfoPath Form in a Web Browser instead of XML?

Please Help me on this. Its kind of Urgent. 

Thanks for your time to read this post.

I've done this many times.  The XML field is the InfoPath form data.  The XML data has an attribute, kind of like an HREF, that tells where the form template is located.  When  you click on the form in the library, it should open in InfoPath.  Is that not the case?  When you save the form to the new library, make sure it as a file extension of .xml.

Hi VijajayKumar

I think all you need to do is add .xml when you are specifying the file name.

Look at Figure 12 in this Blog post http://blog.mgallen.com/?p=274. I missed the .xml the first time round as well.

Cheers

Mel

Sorry! Didn't see there was a reply already!

I figure it out that it miss .XML extension and later i add it. Any way Thank you very much for your time and reply to my question.