Skip to main content

Does somebody at K2 know if we can monitor the Blackpearl server with Microsoft System Center Operation Manager 2007 (SCOM 2007)?

The answer is obviously "yes" as a general purpose, but I'm wondering if there's a dedicated management pack. Or if you plan to release one.

There are ways to do this yes, however a couple of Insiders are working on producing some of this, and we are working on some documentation on some methods.  More to come. If you need specifics sooner drop me a note.
Interesting. Thank you Chris. I'll report this to our operation team and let you know, depending on their priority.
This would be great for us too.  SCOM has become a critical part of our organization, and to have it monitor the K2 environment (fully) would be ideal.  Are there any plans to release a management pack for this?

I know this thread is a bit old, but has there been any update on a SCOM management pack?  Thanks!

Any update on this subject?

Still nothing? :(

I asked around and this effort did not come to fruition.  Anyone willing to give it a shot?

Very old thread, but I want to bump it anyway. I assume the answer is yes, completely dead, but can someone from K2 confirm whether providing a SCOM Management Pack is on-hold or completely dead?

there are no plans for an SCOM management pack

There is a "monitoring" whitepaper i thought i would throw out here just in case it is useful.

http://help.k2.com/en/kb000297.aspx

That is related to performance monitoring not health checks.

Has anyone build any meaningful script to determine if the workflow engine is running properly?