Skip to main content
Hi,

I have the process exported on a server. Now my user want to remove or atleast make it in-active.

As I understood that there is no direct way to delete the process from the server. But is it a right way, if I remove all the users/group permissions for this process, so that no one will have access to the process and it's instances?

Thx in advance.
R
Yes, removing All rights/permissions from the process should be sufficient. In this way, no one would be able to start new processes and no one will be able to view any reports on this process. Just remember that if there are still active processes running on the K2.net Server, certain users may still receive worklist items pertaining to this process.

Regards,
Ockert
You can always remove all active process instances for the process as well :idea:
Is there a script to completely remove a process and all its traces from the databases? so, process definition, active and completed process instances are all gone.
Yes there is but it is absolutely not recommended nor allowed to use this on your live server. We use it every once in a while on our development system. I think you can download the Clean Up Procedures from the K2 Portal. If not ask your local support.