Skip to main content
Hi,

I have a win 2003 sp1 with k2.net 2003 sp2a installed. It runs using a domian account. That account is added to the IIS_WPG group on k2 server. i tried to follow the steps in KB123 to enable kerberos. When i try to access the workspace from a client desktop, i get a login screen. and when i try to give the username and password, it does not work and after three tries it shows the 401 error. But when i tryto access the workspace from the server, the workspace shows.
Any help will be appreciated.
I have set all te settings in the client browser. and disabled the loopback check on the k2 server. and set spn's for the service account on the k2 machine.

Waiting for the help.
Hi,

It sounds like your K2.net Server and Workspace are on the same server.
If that is the case the "DisableLoopbackCheck" registry key should have fixed it.

Have a look at the Identity of the AppPool running the workspace components. Set this to a domain user account and then register an HTTP SPN for the website.

If you are using Hostheaders for the web site with the K2.net Workspace components on, you need to register a HTTP SPN for the hostheader as well.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JohanL
Thanks JohanL for your reply.

The problem was actually fixed. The mistake was done while setting up an HTTP SPN with the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the domain user account that the application pool is running under. I was using a wrong FQDN for the account.